Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tuesday November 14



It was very cold in the boat-works this morning, so I decided to forego any work with the epoxy. The paint I put on yesterday was still tacky in places too. I put primer in the big compartments at the bow and stern of the boat then puttered on fixing yesterday's problem with the small amount of wood between the queen plank and the boomkin. I found a section of angled aluminum, cut it to fit and have predrilled some holes for screws. I shall epoxy it in place below the boomkin and that should protect that remaining sliver of wood. The queen plank is now ready to glue in place too. I have cut it to size and have prepared the mounting bracket for the boomkin on its underside. If you don't understand, wait until tomorrow's pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home